Optimize your Hormones
Identify hormone imbalances using the most advanced test for adrenal and sex hormones; Precision Analytical DUTCH Complete hormone test (Urine)
The DUTCH Complete is the most advanced hormone test, offering an extensive profile of sex and adrenal hormones and melatonin, along with their metabolites, to identify symptoms of hormonal imbalances. Easily collected in the comfort of your own home, samples are then sent to the lab to be processed. The DUTCH Complete is the most accurate test that provides a complete assessment of hormonal health.
The results include:
- Analysis of 35 different hormones: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA-S, and cortisol along with their metabolites
- Daily free cortisol patterns to provide insight into adrenal insufficiency or symptoms of chronic stress
- Graphical representation of results and embedded video tutorials to assist in the hormone assessment to share with your medical provider.
- DUTCH Organic Acids: Oxidative stress marker – 8-Hydroxy-2-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG), melatonin (6-OHMS), and six organic acid tests (OATs) including markers for vitamin B12 (methylmalonate), vitamin B6 (xanthurenate), kynurenate, glutathione (pyroglutamate), dopamine (homovanillate), norepinephrine/epinephrine (vanilmandelate).
Optimize your Gut Health
Identify normal gut flora levels, gut bacterial overgrowth, bacterial and viral pathogens, fungi, yeast, gut parasites and worms using the Nutripath Complete Microbiome Mapping, Code 2206 (stool)
In the last few decades, DNA analysis has transformed the field of microbiology and gut health testing. The Human Microbiome Project and research around the globe have characterized the GI microbiome. More than ever before, we are keenly aware of the health benefits and disease risks brought about by the microorganisms that inhabit the GI tract.
The Complete Microbiome Mapping Test was designed to assess a patient’s microbiome from a single stool sample, with particular attention to microbes that cause disease or that disrupt normal microbial balance and contribute to perturbations in the GI flora and contribute to illness.
The panel is a comprehensive collection of microbial targets as well as immune and digestive markers. It screens for pathogenic bacteria, commensal bacteria, opportunistic pathogens, fungi, viruses, and parasites.
- Abdominal cramps or pain
- leaky gut symptoms
Optimize your Nutrition & Detoxification
Identify specific nutritional deficiencies, neurotransmitter imbalances, detoxification issues and much more, using the Genova CardioION profile, Code 4047 (Blood and Urine)
The ION Profile is a nutritional analysis that measures over 125 key nutrient biomarkers and ratios that can help identify nutritional shortfalls that may be a root cause of complex chronic conditions. The ION Profile evaluates organic acids, fat-soluble vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, homocysteine, oxidative stress markers, nutrient and toxic elements, fatty acids, and amino acids.
Nutritional analysis using the ION Profile allows for personalized treatment plans to improve nutritional status, which can enhance other treatments and increase the resolution of complex chronic conditions.
Over time, functional nutritional inadequacies can contribute to a variety of chronic health conditions. Clinical indications for testing include:
- Mood Disorders
- Digestive Complaints
- Chronic Pain/Inflammatory Conditions
- Cardiovascular Risk
- Weight Issues/Dietary Guidance
- General Health and Sports Fitness Optimization
Using both blood and urine, the ION Profile nutritional analysis offers insight into imbalances that may precede abnormal findings on standard laboratory evaluations.
The complete ION Profile includes:
- 20 Amino Acids
- Nutrient and Toxic Elements
- CoEnzyme Q10 plus Vitamins
- DNA/Oxidative Stress Markers
- Vitamin D
- Fatty Acids
- Organic Acids
The ION Profile is ideal for establishing a baseline assessment ahead of clinical intervention with nutraceuticals as well as subsequent monitoring as needed.
Optimize your Genetics
Your genes are not your destiny. Unlock your genetic potential with the Fitgenes Health and Wellbeing DNA analysis.
The Fitgenes genetic profile reports are based on the science of how nutrition, exercise and lifestyle choices interact with our genes to influence how effectively our bodies function and our wellbeing. The Fitgenes personalised genetic profiling focuses on the genes that support health and wellbeing, as these genes can be modified by lifestyle choices. This means that whilst your genes can’t be changed, we can compensate for their effect and this is the key to managing their influence on your health and wellbeing.
Your Fitgenes profile report is not based on a ‘one size fits all’ approach. It is used to design a personalised health and wellbeing program to suit you, based on the science of nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics. This means achieving your health goals are based on the science of how nutrition, exercise and lifestyle choices interact with your genes to influence how effectively your body is functioning.
The Fitgenes unique process of personalised genetic profiling examines the genes responsible for overall health and wellbeing, and offers you:
- Customised health and wellbeing programs with measurable results.
- Strategic nutrigenomic interventions based on your personal DNA profile.
- The option to address multiple health goals as part of your program.
- Programs that are easy to implement and maintain.